27 November 2009

LOLz

Oh hai!

Crazy Sister has given me an idea. She's made a LOLkidz over at her blog:

and it reminded me of when I made some LOLNats when Nat was little:







Apologies to Femina for that last one. I am hoping she is busily writing thousands of words instead of reading my blog, but something tells me she just read this and got a bit of a fright at the sight of Jaz the attack collie purporting to have just eaten a kitty. She didn't. It was just for the LOL.

So they don't always follow the rules of the LOLcat, but they're fun to make.

I was wondering if we could all do a post on our own blogs with a LOL? Would you like to do that? You can do a LOLkid or a LOLhusband or a LOLboyfriend or a LOLdog or LOLcat or a LOLgerbil or a LOLhouseplant ...

If I was REALLY clever, I'd set up a Mr Linky so you could all put the URL of your post in and we could visit each other that way. But as yet I am NOT THAT CLEVER, and as I have been awake since 2:00am this morning, I thought I'd better get to bed instead of learning how to do Mr Linkies.

Would you like to make a LOL, post it on your blog and leave me a link in the comments? If you need a LOL generator, try:
http://wigflip.com/roflbot/
http://bighugelabs.com/lolcat.php
http://cheezburger.com/lolbuilder.aspx

I'd love to see what you come up with. In the meantime, just to show you that I'm not after anything too awesome or clever or funny, this is the best I could do on the sleep I had:

8 comments:

Femina said...

I'm in! Link is here.

Oh, and the doggy picture made me laugh! :D

The Accidental Housewife said...

Ask and you shall receive... http://the-accidental-housewife.blogspot.com/2009/11/lolz-for-kate.html

Tracy P. said...

Super cute! I will have to give that some thought.

Joy said...

hmmmm Let me think. Yours is clever and funny for the amount of sleep you have been getting.


Joy

Allegro ma non troppo said...

LOL generator? Try the "Paint" program in the startup menu...

Givinya De Elba said...

Well to be honest I used Picasa because it was late, but if you use a LOL generator you get the standard font/look of the classic LOL. But any font will give you a laugh, it's true.

Alison said...

I just commented at your sister's site that I should try these with my kids, and now I know how. Only problem? When mine do something/get somewhere they're not allowed to do or be, I don't grab the camera!

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

These are hilarious!!